Regular HVAC maintenance for your residential heating and cooling is one of the most important services we offer. Routine inspections, cleanings, adjustments, and tune-ups will keep your equipment working at peak efficiency and effectiveness. This will help you get your bills under control and let you enjoy peace of mind that you’ll have the cooling and heating you need—whenever you need it. Call JD's Prompt Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning to schedule your HVAC services in Lubbock, TX or elsewhere in the West Texas Area. Trust our technicians to be thorough and place your needs and safety first.
Sign up for regular maintenance and let us give you the best service for your home!
Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance
You rely heavily on your air conditioning system during a blistering summer in West Texas. Our maintenance inspections and tune-ups for your AC will not only help your system get through the season with minimal problems, it will extend the system’s service life and keep the warranty in force. If you use a heat pump rather than an air conditioner, we’ll make two visits for it during the year so it is also prepared for winter.
When we come to your house for spring maintenance, we’ll do the following tasks:
- Check on the refrigerant charge to see if there are leaks
- Replace the air filter or clean the filtration media
- Inspect electrical connections and the control box
- Monitoring operating cycles to look for short-cycling
- Clean the condensate line
- Test the thermostat and change its batteries if necessary
Fall Heating Maintenance
Our local winters may not be as extreme as our summers, but if you have a furnace it must also have an annual maintenance visit. This is especially important for natural-gas burning furnaces, which may pose safety hazards if not tuned-up and given close inspections from professionals.
You will receive a 40-point inspection for your heating system, including:
- Checking and lubricating moving parts
- Monitoring gas pressure
- Fuel filter change as necessary
- Adjustments to the air-fuel ratio for the best combustion
- Tests on valves and emergency shut-off features
- Inspection of the heat exchanger for cracks and corrosion
The Comfort Club
We have a special Comfort Club that’s limited to 22% of our customers. We offer four plans with different benefits and perks: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. You can choose the plan that best fits your current needs and budget, and club membership is transferable so you can keep it if you move to a new home in our service area; or you can transfer it to the new homeowners.
Our services are comprehensive—we’ll catch small troubles before they grow into big ones. As a member of the Comfort Club, you’ll receive special preferred-customer perks:
- A Precision Tune-Up
- A Professional Furnace Rejuvenation and Cleaning (early fall to winter)
- Professional Air Conditioning Rejuvenation and Cleaning (early spring to summer)
- An Annual Safety Check
- Discounts on Diagnostic Fees
- 15% Discount on Repairs
To find out more about the Comfort Club and our comprehensive maintenance services, call us. We’ll help you find the best plan to match your needs and set up with a convenient appointment. We work with all makes and models.