Regular HVAC maintenance for your residential heating and cooling is one of the most important services we offer. Routine inspections, cleanings, adjustments, and tune-ups will keep your equipment working at peak efficiency and effectiveness. This will help you get your bills under control and let you enjoy peace of mind that you’ll have the cooling and heating you need—whenever you need it.
For as little as $249, you can sign up for our Comfort Club and let us give you the best service for your home!
The Comfort Club
How Our Regular Maintenance Helps You Save & Enjoy Better Comfort
- Improve Equipment Efficiency
- Promote Healthier Indoor Air
- Lower Utility Cost
- Guard against unexpected System Failures
- Prolong the life of the system
Comfort Club Members Received These Special VIP Perks
- A Professional Air Conditioning Safety Check, Rejuvenation, and Cleaning (early spring to summer)
- A Professional Furnace Safety Check, Rejuvenation, and Cleaning (early fall to winter)
- Discounts on Diagnostic Fees
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Front of the Line Service
To find out more about the Comfort Club and our comprehensive maintenance services, call us. We’ll help you find the best plan to match your needs and set up with a convenient appointment. We work with all makes and models.
What Can Dirt Do to My System?
- Dirt and biological growth inside your heating and cooling system can lead to premature breakdowns, shortening the life of the equipment, and leading to over payment of utility bills
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool, wasting energy and leading to expensive repairs and/or early system failure (Energy Star)
- A buildup of even just 1/10" of dirt on the heating or cooling coil can result in a decrease in efficiency of 21% (Environmental Protection Agency)
- 1/8" of dirt and dust buildup on the blower wheel can reduce airflow by up to 30% (Texas A&M Study)
Fall Heating Maintenance
Our local winters may not be as extreme as our summers, but if you have a furnace it must also have an annual maintenance visit. This is especially important for natural-gas burning furnaces, which may pose safety hazards if not tuned-up and given close inspections from professionals.
You will receive a 40-point inspection for your heating system, including:
- Checking and lubricating moving parts
- Monitoring gas pressure
- Adjustments to the air-fuel ratio for the best combustion
- Tests on valves and emergency shut-off features
- Inspection of the heat exchanger for cracks and corrosion
Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance
You rely heavily on your air conditioning system during a blistering summer in West Texas. Our maintenance inspections and tune-ups for your AC will not only help your system get through the season with minimal problems, it will extend the system’s service life and keep the warranty in force. If you use a heat pump rather than an air conditioner, we’ll make two visits for it during the year so it is also prepared for winter.
When we come to your house for spring maintenance, we’ll do the following tasks:
- Check on the refrigerant charge to see if there are leaks
- Replace the air filter or clean the filtration media
- Inspect electrical connections and the control box
- Monitoring operating cycles to look for short-cycling
- Clean the condensate line
- Test the thermostat and change its batteries if necessary